Sunday, October 02, 2005

This mornings cooking experience was a disaster!!! Listen to what this ditzy in the kitchen girl did. Okay so first I decided to cook pumpkin muffins for breakfast and you have to remember we have guest over so I am especially wanting to make breakfast yummy. Well I put all the ingrediants in a bowl and then opened the last ingrediant for this recipe which was pumpkin purree, well it didn't look normal so I checked the can espiration date and it was like December 2001! Okay, new plan. I decided to make banana pancakes and I have made these before but I accidently looked at the wrong recipe and like before poured all the ingredients in before noticing that I didn't have all of them. But I made them anyway. I also made some malto meal to go with it. Come to find out I had run out of butter and syrup!! So I served my company pancakes with no syrup and dry malto meal because I had no butter!!! Fabulous. They all of course said it was good. I am glad they thought so cause I have had better, much better.

Be blessed, may your cooking experience go better than most of mine go.

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM , Blogger Meredith said...

Too funny! You sound like me in the kitchen! Sometimes when I haven't noticed we're out of syrup until too late, I microwave some jelly or jam until it thins out. I tell them all it's my gourmet fruit syrup :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home